One of the finest telephoto zoom lenses in the EF line, comparable to a single focal length lens. It has four UD-glass elements to correct chromatic aberrations. Its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture and superb image quality make it one of the most popular professional SLR lenses in the world. Compatible with Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 70-200mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction 18 elements in 15 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 12°
- Focus Adjustment Inner focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance 1.5m / 4.9 ft.
- Zoom System Rotating Type
- Filter Size 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.3" x 7.6", 2.9 lbs. / 84.6mm x 193.6mm, 1310g
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
||18 elements in 15 groups
|Diagonal Angle of View
||34° - 12°
||Inner focusing system with USM
|Closest Focusing Distance
||1.5m / 4.9 ft.
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
||3.3" x 7.6", 2.9 lbs. / 84.6mm x 193.6mm, 1310g
Energy Star Rated: